Re: WAI glossary start

Hi, Katie:

I think the proposal is to come up with a plan to adopt those
definitions we can use, and toss the rest.

We will, of course, also need to come up with procedures to add terms to
a joint glossary, and we'll need some process of quality control for
those. So, ongoing maintenance will need to be part of any useful
general glossary project.

All the above is over and beyond any tech we adopt to store our
definitions, date them, sign off on them, and use them in our documents,
I suppose via id href.

Best,

Janina

--