Re: WAI glossary start

Thanks, Kim. I'm sure this is helpful enhancement. However, I'm finding
the html version far more usable than a Google Doc.

It would be good to list these in a case insensitive listing, though, as
Michael noted recently.

I would also note that the Conformance Options subgroup in Silver has
taken up a short list of conformance related definitions, most of which
are not in the omnibus listing Michael culled:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Conformance_Glossary_Candidates

Best,

Janina

Janina Sajka