Re: WAI social image template (including for WCAG 3) and icons

I like the icons generally, although I find them rather flat. Maybe flat
is fashionable now, but I would like some subtle shading to give them a
more 3D look.  it's not a hill to die on, it's just what I think looks
professional.  I also think we should test the contrast with the WCAG3
algorithm, and I'll take that as an action.

jeanne