[WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, June 30, 2021, 2pm EDT, 18:00 UTC

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:01:50 -0400
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear All:

Please find our meeting agenda below. *Additional agenda items are welcome.*

*CALL TIME: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 2:00-3:00pm EDT, 11am PDT,
18:00-19:00 UTC. *
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210421T14&p1=43&ah=1>https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210630T14&p1=43&ah=1

*Zoom Videoconferencing details: *
     Zoom meeting room id: *960-166-519*
     Additional details on calling are available here
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc>

For any difficulties logging into the Zoom call, please request details
from a *side channel* in the following IRC channel *#waicc* or email me.

Previous minutes: https://www.w3.org/2021/06/16-waicc-minutes.html **

AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda check, confirming summer reduced
meeting schedule for WAI CC call. (Please add your present+ to IRC)

agenda+ Publication announcements?

agenda+ Any updates on those new/upcoming documents?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts>

agenda+ FYI, staff transition planning

agenda+ Update back from WAI Extended meeting

agenda+ Periodic check-in on how WAI groups are doing on their chartered
milestones?

agenda+ Periodic check-in on transparency of Task Forces, and TF sub-groups

agenda+ CEPC periodic reminder, and FYI related training materials in
development

agenda+ AOB?

--
Judy Brewer