From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:40 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Subject: WAI Coordination Call, 25 March 2020, on Zoom, Agenda

Dear All:

CALL TIME: Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 2:30pm - 3:30pm US Eastern Daylight time.

Corresponding times in other zones are:

    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20200325T1430&p1=43&ah=1

Zoom Videoconferencing details are available here:

    https://mit.zoom.us/j/804028072
    One tap mobile: +16465588656,,804028072# US (New York)
    +16699006833,,804028072# US (San Jose)
    Meeting ID: 804 028 072
    US : +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
    International Numbers: https://mit.zoom.us/u/aeA1IL97oh
    Join by SIP: 804028072@zoomcrc.com<mailto:804028072@zoomcrc.com>
    Join by Skype for Business
    https://mit.zoom.us/skype/804028072

...with the exception of the pwd, which I will send you individually.

Agenda additions are welcome. Please advise me of any regrets. Thanks!

- Judy

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Scribe, rrsagent, agenda, next meeting date, pre-check infoshares

agenda+ How are your groups doing, during coronavirus. Changed your meeting style? Need tech support?

agenda+ Update on W3C continuity of operations

agenda+ Discussion draft for accessibility of remote videoconferencing, remote collaborating, online learning, telemedicine

agenda+ W3C AC and TPAC meetings this year, input into TPAC possible alternative formats

agenda+ Announcements pre-coord for publications https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts

agenda+ non-CSUN and post-CSUN debrief, hallway issues, trends

agenda+ Next W3C CG id'd by APA WG that is in need of a Community Group liaison?

agenda+ Infoshare from WGs and TFs -- anything new that you'd like other accessibility groups to know about?

agenda+ AOB?
Thank you,

- Judy

--