WAI Coordination Call, next?

Dear All,

Per our last call, we were next scheduled to meet on March 25; however,
that was before so much participation in the CSUN 2020 Conference was
cancelled.

Therefore, checking on our schedule for this week, we could meet today
March 11 if people need to.

Otherwise, please feel free to send any coordination questions or
comments by email or IRC for discussion online in advance of our usual
meeting time.

Unless I hear a strong desire to meet, the default mode will be our
existing schedule, which is not to meet this week.

Thank you,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer