Re: WAI publications and announcements scheduling

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 05:40:30 -0500
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>, "w3t-wai@w3.org" <w3t-wai@w3.org>
Hi, Shawn:

I especially appreciate the world readable guidance page:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI/announcements

With our several Task Forces under APA we've a goodly number of
documents under preparation and a goodly number of participants with
little experience in this aspect of document development. So, I'm moving
my bookmark for this page to the top of my W3C bookmarks.

PS: Mightn't be appropriate to label this page as a "Howto"? I added
that term in my bookmarks label for myself.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow