WAI announcements - please list yours [was: WAI Coordination Call, 15 January 2020: Agenda]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:34:07 -0600
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Hi,

Please list your upcoming announcements at:
	https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI/announcements#Upcoming_Announcements_.3C-_add_yours

Note that Shawn will be unavailable to do announcements 4-11 February (and has limited time until 17 Feb). If you need announcements during that time, please coordinate with Shawn by 29 January.

Thanks!
~Shawn