Re: WAI Coordination Call, 15 January 2020: Agenda

Reminders & Updates:

* Announcements:
*- Where to list your upcoming announcements:
	https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI/announcements#Upcoming_Announcements_.3C-_add_yours
*- Shawn unavailable to do announcements 4-11 February (and limited time until 17 Feb)

* CSUN: EOWG is meeting Monday and Tuesday of CSUN

Regrets for today.

~Shawn