Re: WAI Coordination Call, 8 April 2020, on Zoom, Agenda

Hi Judy,

Brent is only available for the first 25 minutes. Can we cover the EOWG charter at the beginning of the call so he is available for the entire discussion of it?

All: Note that the AC Review period was just extended from 4 week to 6 weeks. We would like to send this to AC Review asap in hopes we don't have to ask for a charter extension.

Thanks,
~Shawn