Agendum Request: WAI Coordination Call

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:21:23 -0400
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: public-wai-cc@w3.org
Hi, Judy:

APA has become aware that there is a proposal afoot to obsolete
longdesc. We would likely not oppose that unless there is still use of
longdesc, perhaps in legacy education publications still actively in
distribution.

If there is still such use, or if Details/Summary and/or Annotations use
isn't sufficiently mature to completely replace longdesc, we need to
know that from our Publishing people.

It seemed this would be a useful agendum for our upcoming CC call.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka