Who can attend the TPAC Fukuoka PBG F2F

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 11:10:16 -0600
To: "'WAI Coordination Call'" <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Hi,

I was asked to check in to who can attending the Publishing group meetings.

As long as they are W3C members or invited experts, they are welcome to join
the meeting.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the
W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466