WAI Coordination Call, 9 May 2018: Agenda

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 00:42:29 -0400
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear All:

A preliminary agenda follows.

Based on agenda so far, we may have a brief call. But let me know if you
see topics missing, thanks.

Webex info is available at this non-public page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_waicc

Minutes from our recent call are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2018/04/25-waicc-minutes.html

Talk with you soon.

Best regards,

- Judy

CALL TIME: Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern Standard time.

Corresponding times in other time zones are:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180509T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA:

agenda+ Confirm scribe, rrsagent, agenda, next meeting date
agenda+ WCAG 2.1, will be looking for testimonials
agenda+ Resuming accessible MathML discussion, issue placeholder now at
<https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues/43#issuecomment-387617250>
agenda+ Publication & announcements check
agenda+ Upcoming W3C AC meeting, some FYI's
agenda+ Any other business?

Thank you,

- Judy

--