From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 18 January 2018 2:35 AM
To: WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>; EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: EOWG *new* teleconference times

Hi all,

EOWG is trying a model where we alternate meeting times that are better in different time zones. We are currently meeting alternating:
* Fridays at 8:30am US Eastern Time, for up to 2 hours
* Thursdays at 6:00pm US Eastern Time, for up to 2 hours

One place to check what time these are in your region is the world clock meeting planner:
 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

We encourage EOWG participants to:
* attend both meetings when possible
*read the minutes when they miss a meeting
* continue to work asynchronously through GitHub and surveys

The upcoming teleconference schedule is at:
 <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Upcoming_Teleconferences>

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best,
~Shawn, Sharron, Brent