RE: Meeting reminder: WAI Coordination Call, 17 January 2018

Regrets, two days in transit from Delhi.

Best
George

From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:25 AM
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Cc: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>; WAI Coordination Call <public-wai-cc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Meeting reminder: WAI Coordination Call, 17 January 2018

regrets. need to sleep
All the best

Lisa Seeman

 <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> LinkedIn, Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:32:28 +0200 Katie Haritos-Shea< <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com> wrote ----
Regrets,

A training I was running yesterday got moved to today.....

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA)

703-371-5545

ryladog@gmail.com <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com>

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to dictate where we are going.