Re: WAI Coordination Call, 27 September 2017: Agenda

I am not getting access to the call in page.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:01:04 +0300 Judy Brewer<jbrewer@w3.org> wrote ----

George,

On 9/27/2017 3:16 AM, George Kerscher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Should include dial in and pin
We can no longer post that information publicly. Please follow the link
for Webex info in my message below.

If you have any difficulty following that link, please send me a private
note.

> Agenda item W3C Publishing Summit registrationNovember 9 & 10 at TPAC.
Thank you; I'll add this to the agenda.

Best,

- Judy