Re: WAI Coordination Call, 27 September 2017: Agenda

Hi, Judy:

I understand Rich plans to be on the call. Do we need a separate item
for him?

Also, I have a bit to report and discuss re APA's Push API comments,
which have become an RFE on the Notifications API in WHAT-WG, and have
also resulted in an informal A11y group in WHAT. This all grew out of
our consideration of Payments use cases. So, perhaps this ball of thread
might also be worth an agendum?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200