Re: (Fwd) The 2023 Process Document Updated

Thank you Sarven!

The latest published version of the Process Document now refers to:
https://www.w3.org/2023/Process-20231103/

The previous version is now marked as superseded document.

Kind Regards,
Xueyuan

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 09:13:55 +0100 Sarven Capadisli wrote:
 > On 2023-11-03 09:05, xueyuan wrote:
 > Dear Members of the Process community group,
 >
 > For your information:

Thanks!

You're probably on this but by effective immediately, I'd expect the
latest published version of the Process refer to the 20231103 version.
However:

https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/ still redirects to
https://www.w3.org/2023/Process-20230612/

-Sarven