For information: Fwd: VOTE by 2021-08-23/24: Proposed W3C Process 2021

 <>Dear Members of the W3C Process Community Group,
For your information, Process 2021 is under review (vote) by the W3C Advisory Committee until August 23/24.

Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/