Re: DRAFT Agenda for the Process Call 14 July 2021 7am Pacific Time

Regrets as usual - this clashes (permanently) with a critical standing
meeting.

I *prefer* the modification (b) of the two options for 3.1 - perhaps
unsurprisingly. But I can live with either, and think they are both an
improvement so we should definitely adopt one.

With that I am happy to ask the AB to move the document to formal review.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile