Re: Finalizing Process2021, action needed in the next few days

> On Jul 8, 2021, at 1:46, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>
> Colleagues,
>
> we have very few comments and issues from informal AC review. We should address them and get the Process document out for formal ballot and acceptance.
>
> Soon I would like to get consensus on the adjusted process. But before that I want to check:
>
> * I think we should consider a minor edit to address #552, Archiving discussion attachments <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/552>. Elika and I have provided some ideas, other thoughts welcome,

I support this change, and it seems fairly innocuous to me. I stand ready to land the suggestion proposed in this issue as soon as you declare a decision to do so as a chair.

> * We should iterate on  #541 Clarification about horizontal review <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/541> and merge it. But I don’t think we have quite landed. Help, please?

No strong opinion on this one.

> * I bungled and remembered accessibility for products and missed it for tools. We have two pull requests to address this, ahem, oversight, and I think that the editor prefers #539:
>  #539 Minimal edit to put emphasis on people with disabilities rather than cost for tooling accessibility  <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/539>
>  #538 Explicitly require tools be accessible to people with disability <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/538>
>  We should iterate on #539 and merge it also.

(editor here. I do indeed prefer 539. 538 has some unintended and undesirable side effects).

As far as I can tell, the questions that have been raised against 539 have all been answered, so I believe it is ready to merge.

—Florian