Process call 11th August CANCELLED

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 17:04:35 -0700
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Esteemed colleagues

I have not managed to get together with the editors to do triage, and I don’t think I would be using your time wisely in a call until that’s done.

I have decided not to have the call on Wednesday the 11th.

I expect to have the call on the 25th, howeve (although I may be coming out of a 5:30am 3GPP call, and be cranky as a result).

If you could use the hour to look at the issues, and make proposals: feel free to add "P2022 Proposed to address” or “P2022 Proposed to close”, and then we will add P2022 either as a label or Milestone by consensus.

But the editors and I will be doing just that, as well, and that should give us a reasonable pile of issues to work on. Note that there are 4 “AC Review” issues, ahem. We aim to deal with the big pile of Director-free issues (30 or so).

Thanks for all the hard work, I appreciate any issue comments, issue labeling, or discussion here in the mailing list.

See you in two weeks.

David Singer
Multimedia and Software Standards, Apple

singer@apple.com