Re: Taking a goal seriously: readability and utility; re-structuring a bit and streamlining the intro and some old text

Hi,

Thanks, it's good to get this going.

Rewrite of the intro: https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/520

Fixing the sub-section titles in section 4: took editorial liberty and just fixed it: https://github.com/w3c/w3process/commit/ea8220aeea988e3072627302d391cd4f364b620d

Rewordings of section 4: I haven't spent all that much time thinking about it, but as a first take, I think disagree with the suggested changes (you're deleting things that seem worth keeping). If you'd like to insist on them, could you open a separate issue and explain why you think these changes are beneficial?

Reordering of the table of contents: I haven't done this yet. I think your suggestion is a good idea, or at least a good starting point. Will come back to this soon.

—Florian