Re: Updates in place

Hi Florian,

In https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/436#issuecomment-819590844 I saw “switch 'accessibility worldwide' to ‘internationalization and accessibility'", but I didn't find "internationalization and accessibility" in https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Drafts/. I’m not sure where the problem is. If I need to mention it in the issue, I can do that.

Thanks,

Fuqiao