Re: Ramping up for Process 2021

> On Mar 12, 2020, at 1:08 , Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure if the issues on the deferred list are deferred from 2020
> to 2021, or deferred from 2021 to the future,

No Milestone assigned: we have not yet decided
Specific year Milestone assigned: we want to do it in that year
Deferred Milestone assigned: we have (previously) decided not to do it in a specific year

The ‘deferred’ category needs periodic re-examination, specially when we open a new ’specific year’, which is what we’re doing now.