From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:31 PM
To: public-w3process@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda for the Process Call Wednesday 29th January 7am PDT

On 1/28/20 1:24 PM, David Singer wrote:
> Apologies for not sending a draft for critique.
>
> 1) Assign scribe, etc.,
>
> 2) Agenda bash. [...]

Let's start by going through these open PRs and hopefully approving them:
Propose removing CR reference to Last Call
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/363

Drop the "Edited" Recommendation moniker
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/364

Eliminate the distinction between X-RECs and REC
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/365

I think you're missing the one major issue we need to discuss, and were scheduled to discuss, which is Registries. Adding relevant links below:

Here is the main issue on the topic, with the latest comment by Florian summarizing the diffs between the two proposals on the table (one in the wiki, one as Process PR):
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/168#issuecomment-577174792

   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2020Jan/att-0007/regdiff.html

Here is the sub-issue about where to publish them:
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/353

Here is sub-issue about whether the registry tables and their definitions should be in the same publication or not, latest comment by Florian:
   https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/354#issuecomment-577923943

Please try to read up on the materials above so we can discuss. Thanks~

~fantasai