Re: DRAFT Agenda for the Process Call Wednesday 12th February 7am PDT

> On Feb 12, 2020, at 10:32, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> The rest of the draft has been adjusted to either to Patent Review Draft or, in the cases where it references other concepts, to reference Patent Policy section title rather than the section number, so that the Patent Policy can be swapped out without any further changes to the Process.

I just went and audited that, and actually we had missed a few section references by number. Fixed now.

Either way, as we have stated on the call a few times already, we'll need to double check that everything in the Process aligned with whichever Patent Policy we'll actually deploy with, but the whole thing is designed to be able to handle either (or even both simultaneously).

—Florian