Re: NON-Agenda for the off-cycle Process Call Wednesday 15th April 7am PDT

Hello,

Last time I said I hoped to have this early, and it isn't early. Nonetheless, here are updated slides:

https://frivoal.github.io/p2020/ <https://frivoal.github.io/p2020/>

(underlying repo at https://github.com/frivoal/p2020/ <https://github.com/frivoal/p2020/>)

—Florian (and fantasai)