Re: chair's decision on the 3 pending pull requests

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:19:38 -0700
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
We had a (very) small and (fairly) short call, which I therefore treated as informal.

As chair, I decided that after two weeks’ review, no-one had indicated that these Pull Requests needed more work, and so we enacted them.

If you now see an issue, it should either be a new one, or a request to re-open in the light of these changes.

thanks