Continuous Development Process TPAC Slides

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 14:35:08 -0700
To: W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Dear Process CG,
Plh and I have prepared some slides to go over the various Process proposals
for continuous development. You can find the latest draft here:
   Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSY6cySWt81srZWN_GWl4LMCFSJOw4dYeO-Tlx8Fj_50P5oc0IgzGXFGrZzT3t_cktR9pjDVfNfqmLh/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000
   Editor:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jKiPIrbIH6RdJE15nYWA-xr1DDVuYAeurpfhu6Dug-c/edit#slide=id.g5e27cbf49c_0_0

Please send us any comments you have. We look forward to presenting at TPAC:
    9:10 Wed during the Plenary as a presentation
    ?:?? Wed as a break-out discussion session
   15:00 Thu at the AC meeting as presentation + discussion session

~fantasai