Re: [EXTERNAL] EverTeal

Tantek pointed out that a lot of the discussion here should be moved into
specific GitHub issues, so based on the comments so far I've posted the
following issues:

   * Should we adopt the EverTeal modifications to the REC track?
       https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/344
   * Should whether new features are allowed into RECs be in the charter?
       https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/345
   * Should W3C adopt the separate Evergreen Track?
       https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/344

Let's continue discussions of these issues there.

~fantasai