Re: DRAFT-1 agenda for the Process Call Wednesday 13th Nov 7am PDT

On 11/12/19 03:46, David Singer wrote:
> I am on vacation, so this agenda may not be completely accurate. I hope to make the call.
>
> **** If know you can and would make it, or conversely can’t and won’t, please reply and confirm or regret; we can asses then whether we’ll have a productive call. Thanks. ****

I can attend.

> 4.1) assigned to someone, please be prepared to give any needed updates (briefly), or if you are blocked by something, explain what it is so we can unblock you:
> <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+milestone%3A%22Process+2020%22+assignee%3A*>
>
> I think we (still) need to decide what the plan is on:
>
> Substantive changes undefined for Charter and Process reviews <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/28>
> Define charter review process to require addressing comments as in CR transitions <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/182>

The Strategy Team discussed, and I added comments to Issue 182,
<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/182#issuecomment-552961772>

I propose we close these issues.

--Wendy

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)