Re: Director-free branch

> On May 22, 2019, at 1:14, David Singer <singer@mac.com> wrote:
>
> We’ve been exploring Director-free for a while, but until Mike’s comment, we had not seen it as a priority,

It is listed as a subitem of the legal entity on our wiki.

> as we currently have a Director and he has not yet suggested he’ll step down. So, we are prepping against the time he decides to, I think.

Agreed. But that's not at all in contradiction with sorting out this contingency plan early. Waiting for the Director to indicate that he plans to step down before we sort out the details would force us to do a rush job. Better be ready early than late.