Next process call is Next Wednesday 22nd, and only one issue is Agenda+'d (and that is old)

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:46:54 -0700
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi guys

next call is on Wednesday 22nd. The primary focus will be on ES and Registries, I think.  We have only one issue (ES) tagged Agenda+ (I’ll soon add Registries).

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/labels/Agenda%2B>

You might scan the issues and see whether you can move the conversations along offline, and tag Agenda+ on issues that would benefit from a declaration of consensus, or from verbal discussion.

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues>

I’ll do an initial agenda on Monday…