Re: Everblue Standards :D

Fantasai, Thanks.  I was in transit so I did not have an opportunity to
look at this yet or join today's call.  I hope that in the call we
validated the two key items that I was concerned about: (a) does this
address the issue #79 use cases, and (b) do we think that we can get
quick support from PSIG for the PP mods?

Jeff