Re: Preparing the Changes section

From: Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:25:44 +0200
To: "W3C Process CG" <public-w3process@w3.org>, "Florian Rivoal" <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: "Natasha Rooney" <nrooney@gsma.com>, "Ralph Swick" <swick@w3.org>
I don't recall the speifics, but I think there is a process where someone
takes a snapshot from GH and then it ends up on the W3C site after a bit
of manual post-processing. Ralph might be able to track the history in
W3C's systems effectively enough to give you an answer, or may just know.
(My guess is quite possibly both).

cheers

Chaals