Preparing the Changes section

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 11:05:47 +0200
Cc: "Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile" <chaals@yandex.ru>, Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

I was planning to write/update the changes section for the Process, and wanted to look at a git log starting from the previous published version.

However, I cannot find which revision in git corresponds to the process as published at https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180201/

There are multiple branches in parallel, and no revision from around 2018-02-01 or earlier seems to match the content of the published process. Maybe my gitfu isn't very strong, but I'm starting to think that the process as published isn't actually in git. Or is it?

I'd appreciate any pointer.

—Florian