Re: PLEASE RESPOND Final cleanup, I need to make sure everyone is OK

I agree to all these changes.

Léonie, you sound more comfortable with #2 after the recent GitHub discussion, correct?  I’m not sure if this needs to be in the Process, but the discussion seemed to conclude that the team procedure should be for CR announcements to include pointers to how to file issues if one believes that the transition to PR should be accelerated (e.g.,by  dropping items that don’t have consensus until the next iteration) or that the transition should be blocked until some critical issue is addressed or re-opened.