Possible November meeting, Nov 1st, PLEASE RESPOND

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:55:28 -0700
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
Our AC informal review runs to the 26th, and I am travelling until the 28th.  I would like to pencil in a meeting for Nov 1st, usual bad time (9am pacific), to see if we need to discuss anything before the AC review wraps up in the TPAC meeting.

Please reply if you would like to be involved in, or would normally be involved in, such a conference call, and

    a) you CAN attend or

    b) you CANNOT attend

We might decide we don’t need the call, but I’d like to block our calendars if enough can make it.