Re: "Removed statement there is one vote per available seat" - was Re: W3C Process 2018

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 21:00:38 -0400
To: "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Cc: W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>, public-w3process@w3.org, Michael Champion <michaelc.champion@gmail.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
On Sep 30, 2017 3:14 PM, "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
wrote:

You are not an outlier.  This is exactly how I think about candidates in an
election as well.

-Rick

On 9/30/17, 10:54 AM, "Michael Champion" <michaelc.champion@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Maybe I’m an outlier on the AC, but I just don’t think in terms of
ranking candidates, I think about the set of people with the combination of
qualities needed for the TAG or AB, and whether they would work well
together.

I'm not an AC, but that's exactly how I think about it and I believe I may
have even written about this once or twice.