Re: diagram for withdrawing - rescind/obsolete/supersede

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 02:03:04 +0100, Virginia Fournier
<vfournier@apple.com> wrote:

> I’d vote to put it in a backgrounder - that way it’s easier to fine tune
> it along the way if we need >to.

My plan was to clean up the accessibility and put it into section 6.9 this
year.

I'm not sure what fine tuning there is to do on the visible image. I would
like to improve the accessibility of it, which I plan to work on tomorrow
and perhaps over the new year, but it won't look any different.

And given it is a pretty simple diagram - 4 objects and their connections,
I don't know that there is a lot of fine tuning to do unless someone wants
to get a real graphics communication professional to make something of it
(and the two related graphics already there, and the one about moving
stuff to Notes that is still waiting to be made).

Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile
find more at http://yandex.com