Re: GitHub

Hi all,

Sorry, I have been traveling with more limited connectivity than I expected, or I would have dealt with this already :(

I will ask W3C team to create a repo for the process, which could just be a fork of what glazou has, assuming that is a recent import of the editor's draft. I've only made very small editorial changes recently. I'll also ask Steve to deal with the issues "pending review" from tracker, and move the rest into GH issues.

(sadly, my "other holiday plans" for the next few days mostly involve working on other stuff that also needs catching up).

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile - standards - Yandex