Re: GitHub

On 20/12/2016 18:28, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I am not saying this is supposed to be later imported by the Process
> CG. This is only an experiment allowing 1. me to have a easier life
> with change proposals 2. see if it fits even a bit.

My personal mirror of the Process repo is alive, GitHub allowing (modulo
a few bugs there) an easy import of a mercurial repo. Issues are
another story since I don't see any simple way to import tracker
issues into GH.

My changes to 7.1.2 (that also imply changes to 6.2.5) are almost
ready. I still need to commit some changes/clarifications based on
some excellent comments made here by fantasai and Florian.

</Daniel>