RE: [Issue-101] Replacement for the other of the diagrams in the Process document

See below

From: Jeff Jaffe [mailto:jeff@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 6:20 PM
To: Stephen Zilles; public-w3process@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Issue-101] Replacement for the other of the diagrams in the Process document

Steve,

In CR, if there are substantial changes we stay in CR; but if there are very substantial changes we go back to WD.

Have we defined the difference between substantial changes and very substantial changes?
[SZ] No, IMO it is up to the WG to decide whether the changes would take a document out of CR. The most obvious reason would be that there need to be major implementation changes and, therefore, the document is not really ready for implementation (the anachronistic definition of CR) anymore. If the changes involve implementation tweeks and the participants agree that they should be made, then those are substantive, but not "very substantive". If you think putting in some text like that would be useful, it could be proposed
Steve Z

Jeff