Proposed wording comment 9 appeal -> Re: dropping the request -> Re: w3process-ACTION-47: Produce a proposal for addressing wayne's "comment 9" - allowing appeal where the director's decision isn't the same as the proposal sent for review.

I think we have more agreement that there is a problem.  Is there any
disagreement with the following language to fix it?
(also adds the relicensing appeal which was previously approved as a new
appeal and just needs to be added to the list)

CURRENT TEXT
[[
When Advisory Committee review immediately precedes a decision, Advisory
Committee representatives MAY only appeal when there is dissent
<http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#def-Dissent>. These decisions
are:

  * Publication of a Recommendation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#rec-publication> or
    Publication of a Rescinded Recommendation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#proposed-rescinded-rec>,
  * Activity creation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityProposal>,
    modification
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityModification>, or
    extension <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityExtension>,
  * Working or Interest Group creation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#cfp> or extension
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#charter-extension>,
  * Changes to the W3C process
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#GAProcess>.

]]

PROPOSED TEXT
[[

When Advisory Committee review immediately precedes a decision, Advisory
Committee representatives MAY appeal the following decisions, with the
exception that appeal is not permitted if there is no dissent
<http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#def-Dissent> and the Director
approves the proposal without substantive change . These decisions are:

  * Publication of a Recommendation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#rec-publication> or
    Publication of a Rescinded Recommendation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#proposed-rescinded-rec>,
  * Working or Interest Group creation
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#cfp> or extension
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#charter-extension>,
  * Relicensing Unfinished Specifications,
    <http://www.w3.org/2014/10/relicense.html>