Re: Renewing Working Groups, a proposal

Following up to myself (I know, I should not), this gap is easily closed by having the WG operating under Charter B issue WDs immediately on forming (maybe as part of the charter: ‘this WG adopts the following WDs as WDs.’)

Then there is a pre-existing WD when every (re-)joins.

Is there any other circumstance in which the answer to the question ‘is a new charter a new WG?’ makes a material difference?