Re: Charter / Process failure - Was: Re: FPWD: Discovery & Registration of Multimodal Modality Components: State Handling

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 23:04:22 +0200, Wayne Carr
<wayne.carr@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 2015-07-07 06:06, timeless wrote:
[...]
>> I have a few asks:
>> 1. Can we ask that Charters include a `Start Date` along with an `End
>> Date`?
>
> I've asked for this too.  It can be very difficult to figure out how
> long a Charter was in effect.  There should be a start date, the
> original expiration date and an extension date if it is extended beyond
> the initial expiration.
>
> Currently, to try to find that you have to hunt through text for links
> and it isn't always possible.  It should be clear in the header how long
> it has been since the AC and Director Review of the Charter.
>

>> 2. Can the Start/End Date section also include a `Previous Charter`
>> link? -- currently it's buried in Charter Prose.
>
> +1

Thanks Josh and Wayne (Wayne, I had seen your feedback on w3c-ac-forum, as
well),

I'll write back with a reply after internal discussion.

Coralie

[...]

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org