Re: Call for Consensus - "Use 'Schulze STV' for voting"

Ah, but this isn’t a business (at least from a Member’s standpoint); the real question is whether there will be adequate support in the AC, not whether a case can be justified to a boss / board / whatever.

If the question is put to the AC fairly and it fails to get enough support, I’m happy. What I’m not happy with is the continuing delaying tactics and rhetoric on show; let the AC make a decision and let’s move on.

--
Mark Nottingham    mnot@akamai.com   http://www.mnot.net/