RE: Workshop and meeting requirements

> . I still can't quite figure out why events 'loosely affiliated with W3C' are a concern for the Process document
I agree. I think we're talking more about advising the team on best practices than talking about revising the process document, but Charles has noted some potential changes to make it easier for people to understand that the process document does not force people to choose between "old-skool bureaucracy" and "do it outside W3C altogether."