Re: Result Re: Call for Consensus - "Use 'Schulze STV' for voting"

On 02/06/2014 18:28, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:

> This proposition clearly did not gain consensus for nor against.
>
> It appears that there is something close to consensus to request further
> data about the way votes are distributed (anonymously in all respects),
> and perhaps even for a further experiment. If someone wants to champion
> that immediately, please do so. I'm thinking about the issue. Plus, I am
> quite busy for the next couple of months...

I am supporting a change on that front. The W3C AB and TAG elections are
the _only_ elections I have been voting for, as an adult, w/o having detailed
results as in any other election. I think the number of votes expressed and
the number of votes gained by each candidate should be disclosed.

</Daniel>